- What’s Your Problem with Joe Biden?
- Dirty Rubles: An Introduction to Trump/Russia (My New Book)
- Youth for the President
- A Summary of the Conspiracy Against the United States
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- Playing the Donald Trump Game
- President Rapist: Women Under Trump
- An Open Letter to My Fellow Liberals
- The Democrats Can’t Win If They Won’t Fight
Tag Archives: trivia
Do Androids Dream of Movie Trivia?
Sean Beaudoin has seen things you would not believe. Attacked ships of fire on the shoulder of Orion. And all those moments are lost in time like tears in rain. Except for this one, in which he flashes his Nexus-6-level movie trivia skills at a cocktail party. Continue reading
Posted in Popular Culture Tagged Animatronic stripper, Blade Runner, contest, Darryl Hannah, ennui, Han Solo, jeopardy, Party, quiz, Steel Dawn, Swayze, trivia Comments Off on Do Androids Dream of Movie Trivia?