- What’s Your Problem with Joe Biden?
- Dirty Rubles: An Introduction to Trump/Russia (My New Book)
- Youth for the President
- A Summary of the Conspiracy Against the United States
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- Playing the Donald Trump Game
- President Rapist: Women Under Trump
- An Open Letter to My Fellow Liberals
- The Democrats Can’t Win If They Won’t Fight
Tag Archives: Grammar Girl
You Talking To Me?
Jeff Nishball takes on grammar, friends, and parents — not to mention dangling prepositions, absolutes made more absolute, homonyms, and pronunciations. Continue reading
Posted in The Arts Tagged grammar, Grammar Girl, jeff nishball 5 Comments