- What’s Your Problem with Joe Biden?
- Dirty Rubles: An Introduction to Trump/Russia (My New Book)
- Youth for the President
- A Summary of the Conspiracy Against the United States
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- Playing the Donald Trump Game
- President Rapist: Women Under Trump
- An Open Letter to My Fellow Liberals
- The Democrats Can’t Win If They Won’t Fight
Tag Archives: Louis Gosset Jr.
Extra-Terrestrial Infants Can Break A Man: Or How My Father Learned to Cry
Some people need to escape to somewhere far, far away to get closer to who they are on the inside. And by far away, of course, we mean the planet Fyrine IV. Continue reading
Posted in Cinema, Popular Culture Tagged Aliens, Birth, Boston, Crystal Light, Dennis Quaid, DOTS, Drac, Earth, Enemy Mine, Father/Son Relationships, Human, Infants, La-Z-Boy, Louis Gosset Jr., Magic the Gathering, Reptile babies, Science Fiction, Spandex, starships 2 Comments