- What’s Your Problem with Joe Biden?
- Dirty Rubles: An Introduction to Trump/Russia (My New Book)
- Youth for the President
- A Summary of the Conspiracy Against the United States
- Trump: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part 3)
- Postcards from the Resistance, Vol. 8: Mother of All
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- Playing the Donald Trump Game
- President Rapist: Women Under Trump
- An Open Letter to My Fellow Liberals
- The Democrats Can’t Win If They Won’t Fight
Tag Archives: Michelle Orange
Is the Personal Essay Hipper Than Thou?
The nonfiction trend goes on. Separating the bad from the good from the great is the tricky part. Continue reading
Posted in Literature Tagged Adam Kirch, Ali Smith, blogging, David Sedaris, Davy Rothbart, Donald Barthelme, E.M. Cioran, Facebook, Geoff Dyer, Gore Vidal, H.L. Mencken, Jo Ann Beard, Joan Didion, John Jeremiah Sullivan, Marylinne Robinson, Michelle Orange, Montaigne, Sloane Crosley, The New Republic, TMI, Tom Bissell 7 Comments